muslims-unity.societyforum.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Enter and know more about MK

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kawthar
admin

PostSubject: Enter and know more about MK   Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:07 am

Mesut Kurtis was born in July 1981 in the Macedonian capital of Skopje. He comes from a scholarly and religious family of Turkish origin. He came to the UK at a young age to pursue his studies.

Mesut showed a strong interest in Islamic music from a very young age. His beautiful, powerful, and passionate voice was noticed very early on, leading him to join several nasheed groups in Macedonia that performed locally, and also made several international visits including performances in Turkey and neighbouring places.

Mesut is also a gifted multi-linguist, being fluent in five languages, and this is wonderfully portrayed in his first nasheed album. Mesut graduated from the European Institute of Human Sciences, Wales, UK in Shari'ah Studies.

Salawat being his debut album, Mesut is currently working on his new album which is being produced both in the UK and Turkey. It is due to be released by the end of the 2007.

Mesut Kurtis speaks for Salawat:

"This album is my humble attempt to praise Allah for His innumerable blessings, and praising the Prophet (pbuh) - may the salutations and peace of Allah be upon him for the beautiful and priceless gift he has left for us all, the gift of Islam. Through this endeavour I wanted to remind myself and my brothers and sisters of these blessings, in a melodious and cheerful way.

I would like to thank brother Bara Kherigi who simply deserves nothing other than my heartfelt thanks and appreciation for his involvement with this album and for his unassuming talents and unlimited support.

I would also like to thank Shaykh Zakariya al-Siddiqi for making valuable comments and suggestions. Thanks also goes to brother Babak, a patient, exceptional and inspirational person whom Allah has blessed with great talent, whilst remaining extremely modest and humble. Further, I would like to thank my close friend Metin for his support and advice, as well as brothers Wali, Nazeel, Jamil and Erkan.

And finally, I am indebted to my dear brother, friend, and teacher Sami Yusuf who guided me throughout the production of this album. I have learnt so much from him drawing upon his vast musical knowledge and talent, as well as his exemplary character. Without his enthusiasm, guidance and patience this album would not have been possible. May Allah bless him and make him successful in this world and the hereafter Amen.

All praise is due to Allah at the beginning and at the end, and the warmest salutations and peace upon His Beloved and our Beloved Prophet (pbuh)."

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://muslims-unity.forumotion.com
Islamic Sister

PostSubject: Re: Enter and know more about MK   Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:32 pm

Mashallah
sooooooo wonderfull to have a brother like Mesut
May Allah bless and be with our brother
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Enter and know more about MK
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1