muslims-unity.societyforum.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

lets share our aims and goals in this life

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Islamic Sister

PostSubject: lets share our aims and goals in this life   Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:51 am

What is your aim in Life?

well today i came with an issue that we have to ask every one about it so we always decide on doing any thing ...I do things for many reasons but some times it is without aim or goal so we should think and choose something to be our purpose of living in this life
so lets know what we have lernt from this life and why we are living and whats our aim or our goals in this life and why we have choosen this aim
Let's discuss and share opinions
wa slam ..........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kawthar
admin

PostSubject: Re: lets share our aims and goals in this life   Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:29 pm

well sis i agree with you that we should share our goals and our dreams so we can help eachother
well sis
in my opinion all brothes and sisters in this forum all i mean all muslims have one goal it is SERVING ISLAM wich is our first and last goal in our life
well sis i will talke about my self to let my brothers and sisters to talke about ther goals
my firt and last goal is to do something for islam to be an important part of this ummah i mean the islamic nation
some times we need to proof that islam is the right religion but we cant show that by our unlikely manners i mean that some muslims don`t know how to deal in a good way so by his treat and his dealing with a wrong way non-muslims will think that this is islam
so my goal is to give a good education to muslims and non- mulims in the same time so we can serve islam
my other goal is to do something for iraq and palastine cuz they are realy calling is with there loud voice to hhear them so am trying to help them by any thing even by duaa
my other goal is to speard the happiness all over the world no matter if they were muslims or non-muslim cuz at the end of the day we are humans and we need happiness
my other goal is to be a scientist one day so i can say that am a muslima and i can be a gr8 scientist
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://muslims-unity.forumotion.com
hasby rabbi

PostSubject: Re: lets share our aims and goals in this life   Fri May 09, 2008 7:35 am

As Salam u alaikum sister. Masha ALLAH very nice topic.
Well for me, as sis Kawthar said, SERVING ISLAM. No matter who you are, you have a great responsibilty over your shoulders as Muslims. And thats to prove Islam as the right religion.
And as for my goal, I want to be a fashion designer. I will prove that you can look good, wear good and still be a good Muslim (insha ALLAH). This is my dream I want to fulfill. And most of all I want to take my mother for Hajj INSHA ALLAH one day if ALLAH allows me.

As a whole, i want to spend my life as a good Muslim who did something productive for the Muslim Ummah.

Sis Kawther, Masha ALLAH your aims are very brellient.!
may ALLAH fulifill all your dreams. And so are yours sis Islamic sister.

Take good care of yourselves.
Fi aman ALLAH

admin

PostSubject: Re: lets share our aims and goals in this life   Sun May 11, 2008 8:56 am

hasby rabbi wrote:
As Salam u alaikum sister. Masha ALLAH very nice topic.
Well for me, as sis Kawthar said, SERVING ISLAM. No matter who you are, you have a great responsibilty over your shoulders as Muslims. And thats to prove Islam as the right religion.
And as for my goal, I want to be a fashion designer. I will prove that you can look good, wear good and still be a good Muslim (insha ALLAH). This is my dream I want to fulfill. And most of all I want to take my mother for Hajj INSHA ALLAH one day if ALLAH allows me.

As a whole, i want to spend my life as a good Muslim who did something productive for the Muslim Ummah.

Sis Kawther, Masha ALLAH your aims are very brellient.!
may ALLAH fulifill all your dreams. And so are yours sis Islamic sister.

Take good care of yourselves.
Fi aman ALLAH
awwww how gr8 dear u want to be a disigner mashaallah its soooo nce to hear that
and al sooo glad that we have the first thing in our life is serving islam and helping non muslims
and its my honor to do that
yea dear you are right we want to spend our life as a good muslim sisters
help and benfite and do some thing productive to this ummah you are 100% right
and i ask allah to help youin every step and give u all success in ur life
amin

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lets share our aims and goals in this life   

Back to top Go down

lets share our aims and goals in this life
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1