muslims-unity.societyforum.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

In my Birth Day, I want you to Know...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Durra

PostSubject: In my Birth Day, I want you to Know...   Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:12 am

Assalamo 3alikom ....
Dear all...
I choose to write to you in my Birth Day, not to be shown but to be the day that i can remember well.....
In my Birthday ; i would like to celebrate with you all with some words i want you to know....
I am so grateful and thankful to Allah to letme choose this sites that i am sure i will be proud of it if i died tomorrow...
So,
To everyone who make my day in light and make me smile; i send to you a big Thanks...
To everyone who feel angry and disappointed because of me; i send to you a big Apology...
To everyone who sends me a message and i was not be able to reply; i send to you a big Message of Sorry...
To everyone who share with me Love and Care; i send to you My Heart...
And,
I wish you all Respected Brothers and Beloved Sisters ; the best..
I wish you all happiness, joy, success, and everything could make you feel comfort and alive....
I wish to see you all in Paradise with our Beloved Prophet Mohammad(peace be upon him)....
I want you all to know that i care about you all people and if you need help or anything I am here for you....

Thank you all for being such a beautiful Family to me, such a gift that every time when it cross my mind ; took me to heaven...
Allah Bless you all...
Love and Respect.....
Durra
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kawthar
admin

PostSubject: Re: In my Birth Day, I want you to Know...   Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:41 pm

awwwwwww sis what a kind of words you said sis your self is an amazing gift for us
wallahi dear am sooooooo proud of you and thanks sis for choosing to celebrat your birthday with us in this forum
please sis keep active my love
may allah bless you
and give you a long life inshallah full of faith amin
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://muslims-unity.forumotion.com
Durra

PostSubject: Re: In my Birth Day, I want you to Know...   Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:28 am

OOOOOOw.....
You bright my day.....
Allah Bless you Dear....
Insha'Allah won't let you down....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In my Birth Day, I want you to Know...   

Back to top Go down

In my Birth Day, I want you to Know...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1