muslims-unity.societyforum.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

how do you feel your self as a muslima

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kawthar
admin

PostSubject: how do you feel your self as a muslima   Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:04 am

slam dear sisters
how are you all
well i want from you to tell me about your self as a muslima
1- are you proud of being muslima?
2- how do you feel when you wear hijab?
3-how do you see your self as amuslima ?
4-is islam is every thing in your life ?
5-do you feel that you can do somthing to help the humanity..........etc
more and more qustions
lets disscus it together
wa slam

Last edited by on Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://muslims-unity.forumotion.com
hasby rabbi

PostSubject: Re: how do you feel your self as a muslima   Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:45 am

1- are you proud of being muslimaAlhamdulillah I am proud to be a Muslim girl...It makes me feel the best ..and most blessed
2- how do you feel when you wear hijab
SECURE!! really its a sign of piety and dignity for me..
3-how do you see your self as a muslima
not as good as I should be but I am trying to be better..
4-is islam is every thing in your life
IT IS!! 100% my life revolves around Islam...It is my life...
5-do you feel that you can do somthing to help the humanity
Ya!! not sure!! but through the websites i think we all can..
Fi aman Allah
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teen-muslims.discussionsblog.com
Kawthar
admin

PostSubject: Re: how do you feel your self as a muslima   Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:03 am

awwwww thanx alot sis
may allah bless you
well i realy loved your reply
but if you can
can you disscuss with us how did you feel the bless of being a real muslima
in shallah ill talk about my self after my exams

hasby rabbi

PostSubject: Re: how do you feel your self as a muslima   Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:39 am

sis insha Allah this weekend i'll be here for discussion OK!!

Take care Jazak Allah for all your hard work and support

Fi aman Allah
Back to top Go down
Kawthar
admin

PostSubject: Re: how do you feel your self as a muslima   Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:44 am

awwww thats gr8
me to inshallah this weekend ill start disscuion
see you fi aman allah

hasby rabbi

PostSubject: Re: how do you feel your self as a muslima   Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:19 am

see you on weekend sis..

Fi aman Allah
Back to top Go down
nami

PostSubject: Re: how do you feel your self as a muslima   Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:47 am

1- Are you proud of being muslima?
I mm very very proud being a muslima n i alwez thank my Rabb who selected me to b a muslima.This s my first greatest blessings upon me by my Lord.
2- How do you feel when you wear hijab?
Ah,i dont wear Hijab n i dnt hav one.Ba s i do cover my head wt my veil.IsA soon i wil get my hijab.Covering my head wt my veil makes me feel i mm dignified,feel more comfortable n here at my place it s also considered as a symbol of a muslim girl.It makes me feel proud enuf.JazakAllah.
3-How do you see your self as amuslima ?
I mm nt perfect ba yet i c myslf as blessed so much n i shd get myslf much better than i mm now.Trying my best...
4-Is islam is every thing in your life ?
No doubt,Islam s everything to me,It means a lot to me.It has made me a better muslim,it has made me to completelly submit myslf to my Rabb n i mm so happy to feel my religion s Islam.
5-Do you feel that you can do somthing to help the humanity
This has been my longtime wish n i mm striving to do sumthing fr humanity.May Allah grant me opportunities to do so,Amin.

Sis i feel so happy to answer to ur questions.IsA lets continue wt more n more topics wt huge number of members here.
Take care sis.
FiamanAllah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kawthar
admin

PostSubject: Re: how do you feel your self as a muslima   Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:29 am

well sis maryam inshaallah at the weekend
well sis nima am sooooooooo proud of your answers do you know why
cuz if non-muslima or non-muslim read your words no doubt they will realy try to know what is islam
wallahi your words made me feel such as i must be more proud to be muslima
yeah inshaallah am trying as much as i can to do topics like this wich shows what is islam
mmmmm ooh yeah i forgot inshallah at the weekend i`ll disscus what you written with you and with all my sisters
and inshaallah you`l hear my opinon
thanks alot am happy to see your reply
may allah bless you

hasby rabbi

PostSubject: Re: how do you feel your self as a muslima   Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:10 am

masha Allah....nice job sis Nami...really a nice rply..
Just keep yourself active here..OK!!
waiting to see more posts from you..
Sis silver..wekkend is near, see you!!

Fi aman Allah
Back to top Go down
Kawthar
admin

PostSubject: Re: how do you feel your self as a muslima   Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:52 am

awww ya its near
do you know am trying to put new topics like this
about hijab and the youth
beautiful pass sis

nami

PostSubject: Re: how do you feel your self as a muslima   Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:02 am

sis every muslim girl has d same feelings.we all r alike.
i wil wait fr ur weekend post n fr sis maryam too.
God bless u sisters.
FiamanAllah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kawthar
admin

PostSubject: Re: how do you feel your self as a muslima   Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:06 am

ya off course its my honor for me to stand onfront the howl humanity and tell the that am realy proud to be a muslima
do you know why that am soooo proud to be muslima cuz islam has gave the woman or the girl every thing what she need islam recpect the woman islam gave us the real life islam want to priserve our dignaty our modasty so thats why am proud to be a muslima
i feel that am realy free i feel that no can see my beauty my hijab make every one recpect me as a muslima i love wearing hijab cuz it realy priserv my life
i see my self that am just a simpl muslima am traying to be a true muslima so i can enter pradise and as am a muslima am trying to do the best for islam
oooo off course it is cuz i realy cant live without islam islam is my soul my life my heart my feeling i always thank god that he made me a muslima
5-do you feel that you can do somthing to help the humanity?
well am trying as much as i can to do any thing for islam cuz wallahi and i swear that islam is the right path so am trying to show those who are in the darkness to see the light of islam
and inshallah ill complete tommorow

hasby rabbi

PostSubject: Re: how do you feel your self as a muslima   Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:36 am

Starting with the name of Allah Most Compassionate Most Merciful
Salam to all,
well sis admin silver star as i said i'll be back on weekend so here I am..
Sis i really want to share why i feel blessed being a "moslimah"
Because being a Muslim girl gave m,e a huge knowledge how to live in the 21st century with happiness, dignity and most of all with people's love..
I know that having a good intention will sav me from all evils,
Covering myself will keep me respected.
But with all this, my rights have been 100% preserved and no one can ever say "girls cant to what boys do"
ISLAM IS THE RELIGION OF EQUALITY....
it gives me more rights than this world's imagination..
I know that if I love my God and Obey Him, He will give me everything i ask Him for..
I do believe that being a Muslim girl is the Biggest blessing a person can be blessed with..
Insha Allah, the young Muslim girls now will be the MOST RESPECTED LADIES IN THE FUTURE!!
God bless you
Fi aman Allah
Back to top Go down
hasby rabbi

PostSubject: Re: how do you feel your self as a muslima   Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:40 am

Admin Silver star wrote:

ya off course its my honor for me to stand onfront the howl humanity and tell the that am realy proud to be a muslima
do you know why that am soooo proud to be muslima cuz islam has gave the woman or the girl every thing what she need islam recpect the woman islam gave us the real life islam want to priserve our dignaty our modasty so thats why am proud to be a muslima
i feel that am realy free i feel that no can see my beauty my hijab make every one recpect me as a muslima i love wearing hijab cuz it realy priserv my life
i see my self that am just a simpl muslima am traying to be a true muslima so i can enter pradise and as am a muslima am trying to do the best for islam
oooo off course it is cuz i realy cant live without islam islam is my soul my life my heart my feeling i always thank god that he made me a muslima
5-do you feel that you can do somthing to help the humanity?
well am trying as much as i can to do any thing for islam cuz wallahi and i swear that islam is the right path so am trying to show those who are in the darkness to see the light of islam
and inshallah ill complete tommorow

Masha Allah dear sis
Very nice reply
and i really like the point, when i wear hijab i feel free..
same is the case with me..i feel as I am the most tention free person in the world while I wear Hijab..
it keeps me and my mind safe...truly, it makes me feel safe..
ISLAM IS THE RIGHT PATH...No doubt in that..
Waiting for your tomorrow's post
Fi aman Allah
Back to top Go down
nami

PostSubject: Re: how do you feel your self as a muslima   Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:19 am

MashaAllah sis silver star u hav given too gud reply.Truly Islam s d right path.100%.Wish all my sisters in Islam agree to this point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nami

PostSubject: Re: how do you feel your self as a muslima   Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:24 am

I mm a muslim.This itslf s a great honor Allah has given us,isnt it??

Y ter s criticism against Hijab in western countries esp in schools??

Y dont teyy let us free??

Wat can b done to help our sisters facing such criticism??

How can we show we r wt them??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nami

PostSubject: Re: how do you feel your self as a muslima   Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:30 am

sis silver star i feel lik reading ur reply again n again.MashaAllah sis.
like my sis maryam,,i too loved ur saying,
when i wear hijab i feel free........Lovely
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nami

PostSubject: Re: how do you feel your self as a muslima   Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:38 am

Maryam i reeli wonder U lil girls r so blessed to understand d concept of Islam at such a young age.I feel so happy to knw u sisters r reeli Great!!
In India esp at my place n my relatives teyy lack so much of knowledge reg Islam.Wallahi after entering into these forums i realized wat excellent job u guys r doin n i reeli wish to spread this among my near ones who r reeli behind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hasby rabbi

PostSubject: Re: how do you feel your self as a muslima   Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:50 am

you are given a life,
your parents,
your family,
your friends,
your whole life...THEY ARE NOT MEANINGLESS..
indeed we are here, in the world, for some reason..
TO WORSHIP ALLAH...
TO SERVE THE MANKIND..
These are the two reasons we are in the world..
AS MUSLIMS..
Thanks sis nami for your beautiful message...Its just what Allah wants...He is the MOST COMPASSIONATE MOST MERCIFUL..
And i feel as i am the most blessed one that I AM A MUSLIM GIRL..
God bless us all
Fi aman Allah
Back to top Go down
Kawthar
admin

PostSubject: Re: how do you feel your self as a muslima   Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:07 pm

mashaallah sis maryam wallahi you did`t left somthing to say for you
wallahi gr8 reply
sis i loved when you said that
being a Muslim girl gave me a huge knowledge how to live in the 21st century with happiness, dignity wallahi its right
do you know that islam deal in any time and in any place this is realy abig bless form allah
ya sis nima i wish that all muslims agree that islam is our right path

Kawthar
admin

PostSubject: Re: how do you feel your self as a muslima   Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:23 pm

I mm a muslim.This itslf s a great honor Allah has given us,isnt it??
ya wallahi it self is a big and huge and gr8 honor to say am a MUSLIMA this is a big bless from allah subhah wa tala and am so glad to be a MUSLIMA

Y ter s criticism against Hijab in western countries esp in schools??
walahi i dont know
but i think that when they see hijab they think of terorism i mean when a muslima is wearing hajab that means she is a muslim and because they think that islam is the religion of terorism they say that islam has opresed the woman and they want to speak in the name of democracy so the want to give free for the muslim sister this is my opinon
but in schools i dont know why one day i was waching tv and somone said that (hijab covers the brain) o my god what kind of brain they have wallahi hijab is the most important thing in the muslim sister life
Y dont teyy let us free??
ya wallahi this is a big problem and i want to disscus it with our sisters in the west so am trying to find sister living in the west so we can find a sulution for this big problem
Wat can b done to help our sisters facing such criticism??
the only thing is duaa and suport them and help them by praying for them
How can we show we r wt them??
ya wallahi am trying to do my best to show them that we are with them
thanx alot sis inshallah i`ll complete soon
may allah bless you
i loved your questions cuz realy our sisters in islam need it
lets discus more
mashaallah you and sis maryam are sooo activ and am sooo proud of you [/quote]

nami

PostSubject: Re: how do you feel your self as a muslima   Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:46 pm

Sis silver star mashaAllah great answers.I wil pray fr u to soon sort out such problems wt discussions wt ur frds living in d west.

sis maryam,,wat brain u hav my dear,,reeli Allah has blessed u so much.Ur answers r simply Greatttttt!!

love u sisters fr d sake of my Rabb.
IsA we all wil try our best to put in our efforts to serve Islam at d most.sis kawathir we all r wt u.We wil surely make this forum a blessed forum,isA.Ya Allah help us..

Wasselam.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hasby rabbi

PostSubject: Re: how do you feel your self as a muslima   Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:22 am

Thank you so much..sis Nami..its only your beautiful mind who thinks good about every person..
Look,
the maiin issue is,
much of the fault is of Muslim girls.
Nowadays we dont care for what Islam has taught us..
seriously..Our minds, the minds of Muslims have been taken over by the western powers. It might look a bit rude, but it is the truth. We have lost our identity. We have lost our respect.
Our whole lives have been taken over by pessimissm. And we enjoy "fighting" rather than learning. We prefer chatting rather than reciting the HOLY QUR'AN.

We love making online frinds of opposite genders, but we would never like to talk to our dad,our real life brother about our problems. In short, the problem is that we have forgotten our true meaning to be in this world.
That we are here because of Allah and we have to worship him, work for him...
I think THIS IS THE TIME TO UNITE AND SAY,"ALLAHU AKBAR". As indeed Allah is the greatest.
This was the answer i gave to sis zahra's post...and i belive this is something we do need to discuss THAT ISLAM IS SOMETHING MORE THAN OUR IMAGINATION..
our imagination is limied but islam covers alll parts and times throghout our lives..
Take care and do share your thoughts ..
Fi aman Allah
Back to top Go down
Kawthar
admin

PostSubject: Re: how do you feel your self as a muslima   Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:45 pm

wooooooooooooooow mashaallah what an wonderful words you said
ya our minds has been taken over by the westren powers
wallahi its the truth
i have some sisters around they say o i hope to go to england to be free
i ask why? they answer me with an answer wich rip my haert into half
they say so we can do what we want
i say what do you mean with (what we want)
i know the answer of (what do you mean to do what we want)
i told them the most people there dont follow islam they dont have halal and haram they dont have the sweetness of faith (IMAN) wallahi when we are near allah i feel that am the best and am living in the happiest person in the life
i dont know which mind wich says that to be free you do what you want
i say TO BE FREE IS TO WEAR HIJAB `TO LOVE YOUR RELIGION`
we should waek up and say ALLAH AKBAR as you said sis its time to be unitid our sisters in plastine need us and all sisters in the world
wa slam
may allah bless you all

Kawthar
admin

PostSubject: Re: how do you feel your self as a muslima   Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:47 pm

sis nami thanx alot for your amazing words
may allah bless you and all muslims

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do you feel your self as a muslima   

Back to top Go down

how do you feel your self as a muslima
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next