muslims-unity.societyforum.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

lets show the youth the right way to paradise

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kawthar
admin

PostSubject: lets show the youth the right way to paradise   Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:56 am

slam to you all
as you know all of you or the most of you that the most of the youth nowadays are far from there religion i mean that they dont do what allah said or they say that islam is nothing and they do some haram thing i mean forbiden things ......etc
my qustion is that how can we show them that they are in the wrong way and tell them that islam is the only way wich take us to pradise
lets disscus it togethr

Qaiz

PostSubject: Approaching Non Believers   Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:43 am

As-Salaamu-Alaikum.

In order to show what Islam is all about, we need to concentrate on learning the common things between their religion and ours. That's how we can grab their attention then later talk about the good stuff that has been ordained in Islam based on listeners interest. Need to judge the opposite person. Is he/she trying to provoke you by saying bad stuff or a good debater or just trying to while away the time, b'cause he is not going to listen whatever you say. Based on your couple of dialogues decide how to move forward.

We need to be careful, while discussing such things, b'cause this shouldn't lead to an argument but instead always try to justify with live examples and a quote from Quran.

Also be prepared to answer the common questions that are asked on Islam (Example - Who is Mohammed (PBUH), Is Quran the word of Allah, justify?, Hijab, Marriage Law, Halal & Haram, Jihad (False impression) etc etc)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nihed

PostSubject: Re: lets show the youth the right way to paradise   Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:30 pm

selem alaikom my dear sister
wallah masha ALLAH nice topic from a blessed sister
well all wht u said is right and i think , in order to show them, that wht they do is haram is to convince them , i mean give them prooves
and show them examples of the consequences of such behaviours
so that they can avoid them when they see the results
may ALLAH bless u sis kawther
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kawthar
admin

PostSubject: Re: lets show the youth the right way to paradise   Tue May 20, 2008 7:04 am

Qaiz wrote:
As-Salaamu-Alaikum.

In order to show what Islam is all about, we need to concentrate on learning the common things between their religion and ours. That's how we can grab their attention then later talk about the good stuff that has been ordained in Islam based on listeners interest. Need to judge the opposite person. Is he/she trying to provoke you by saying bad stuff or a good debater or just trying to while away the time, b'cause he is not going to listen whatever you say. Based on your couple of dialogues decide how to move forward.

We need to be careful, while discussing such things, b'cause this shouldn't lead to an argument but instead always try to justify with live examples and a quote from Quran.

Also be prepared to answer the common questions that are asked on Islam (Example - Who is Mohammed (PBUH), Is Quran the word of Allah, justify?, Hijab, Marriage Law, Halal & Haram, Jihad (False impression) etc etc)
Mashaallah u said the base things to grab the youth towards islam and am with u in every single point u said mashaallah
espicialy that point u said that to help the youth we should concentrate on learning the most common things between our religion wich i mean islam and their religion
well its important issue to follow this point for example hijab when a christian sis says why do muslims wear hijab and its not good and ... and .....etc we say look sis and start with a polit words and ask her the nun who is the religios woman in christianty what does she wear
of cours she will reply and say just like hijab

ok i`ll show u this photo and u`ll see that nuns wear just like our hijab and it covers them from top to toe

ok i`ll continue
in that moment she will think about it and say to her self yea its right
so to help others about islam u should talk about the common things between our religions

yea u are right the dawaa should be good and polit so if we know how to intrest the listner we will grab him / her

yup we should becareful of saying halal and haram and our power is in the quran and sunnah and our dawaa Depends on the quran and the sunnah i mean the hadith of the prophet mohamad sala allahu alaihi wa salam

yea to do dawaa we should have a big knowledge of the common questions so we can answer it

thank alot may allah bless u and i raly loved ur points mashaallah

Kawthar
admin

PostSubject: Re: lets show the youth the right way to paradise   Tue May 20, 2008 7:12 am

nihed wrote:
selem alaikom my dear sister
wallah masha ALLAH nice topic from a blessed sister
well all wht u said is right and i think , in order to show them, that wht they do is haram is to convince them , i mean give them prooves
and show them examples of the consequences of such behaviours
so that they can avoid them when they see the results
may ALLAH bless u sis kawther
wa alaikum alsalm dear sis
u are welcome
aww yea exactly we should give them prooves its important issue and its one of the main points in dawaa
also as u said we should give them exaples of the consequences such behaviours either it was good or bad
if it was good so they will follow this behaviour and if it was bad they will avoid it
thanks alot sis may allah bless u and am happy to see u in this topic and as u said its important topic to share our idea`s together so we can help in dawaa
may allah bless u

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lets show the youth the right way to paradise   

Back to top Go down

lets show the youth the right way to paradise
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1