muslims-unity.societyforum.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

how can we show that islam is the right religion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kawthar
admin

PostSubject: how can we show that islam is the right religion   Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:50 am

slam alaikum every one
well i would like from you all to give us some ways that how can youth serve there rialgion i mean islam ,or how can we show that islam is the religion of peace and justic ,
i want to hear from you all so we can share our opinons about this topic.
wa slam

nami

PostSubject: Re: how can we show that islam is the right religion   Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:14 pm

Islam is a Semitic religion, which has over one billion adherents all over the world. Islam means "submission to the will of God". Muslims accept the Qur’an, as the word of God revealed to His last and final prophet, Mohammed (peace be upon him). Islam states that Allah sent messengers and prophets throughout the ages with the message of Unity of God, and accountability in the Hereafter. Islam thus makes it an article of faith to believe in all the earlier prophets, starting with Adam, and continuing with Noah, Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, David, John and Jesus amongst many others (may peace be on them all).

Islam means peace
Islam is derived from the word ‘salaam’ which means peace. It is a religion of peace whose fundamentals teach its followers to maintain and promote peace throughout the world.It also means submitting one’s will to Allah swt. Thus Islam is a religion of peace, which is acquired by submitting one’s will to the will of the Supreme Creator, Allah swt.

Each and every human being in this world is not in favour of maintaining peace and harmony. There are many, who would disrupt it for their own vested interests.Islam promotes peace. At the same time, Islam exhorts it followers to fight where there is oppression.

There is not a single fundamental of Islam that causes harm or is against the interests of the human race as a whole. Many people harbour misconceptions about Islam and consider several teachings of Islam to be unfair or improper. This is due to insufficient and incorrect knowledge of Islam. If one critically analyzes the teachings of Islam with an open mind, one cannot escape the fact that Islam is full of benefits both at the individual and collective levels.

Thus every Muslim youth should be a fundamentalist i.e. he should follow the fundamentals of the Religion of Peace: Islam.

By following Islam in a true way,we youth can serve Islam and make others understand that only Islam is a religion of peace,justice,harmony, love n brotherhood.

FiamanAllah.

Last edited by on Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kawthar
admin

PostSubject: Re: how can we show that islam is the right religion   Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:51 pm

mashaallah my words cant discribe my feelings when i read your post wallahi and wallahi
if non muslim read your post he will belive in islam
yes sis am with you islam is the religion of PEACE ` JUSTICE ` FREEDOME
if the youth belive in islam as the religion of peace belive me sis wallahi we will bring back our victory
inshallah sis i`ll shar my disscuion soon
may allah bless you bless your hands wich written these amazing words wich represnt islam as the best religion the humanity ever seen

hasby rabbi

PostSubject: Re: how can we show that islam is the right religion   Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:29 pm

Masha Allah very nice sis nami,
May Allah rewards you for this.
I believe that what you have said is pretty enough.
God bless us all
Fi aman Allah
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teen-muslims.discussionsblog.com
saira khan

PostSubject: Re: how can we show that islam is the right religion   Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:58 pm

Re: how can we show that islam is the right religion
To show that Islam is the right religion, we need to e real followers of Islam and sunnah of Prophet(pbuh), by our walking,by our talking, by our deeds, by our behaviour, by our actions and by our morals we can prove that we are right.we need to be role models for the people, we need to bring love among us, we need to be united, brave. in this way others will consider our religion and inshallah will embrace Islam.[/img]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hasby rabbi

PostSubject: Re: how can we show that islam is the right religion   Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:52 am

Salam sis Saira
Masha Allah your reply is really nice...Jazak Allah
And you are right, we need to be the models and then we can expect anything from other people..
take care
Fi aman Allah

PostSubject: Re: how can we show that islam is the right religion   Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:50 am

Welcome sis Saira.
U hav clearly sorted out d main point,,to b d role model,,s we shd be d role model to prove our religion d perfect religion in this world.
God bless u sis.May u n we all here in this forum,truly represent our religion by being a perfect role model,inshaAllah.
Wasselam
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kawthar
admin

PostSubject: Re: how can we show that islam is the right religion   Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:38 am

mashaallah sis saira wonderfull words and it shows how should a muslim be
mashaallah may allah bless you dear

nihed

PostSubject: Re: how can we show that islam is the right religion   Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:10 am

selem alaikom well great topic sis silver
i think that to show that Islam is the right religion we should have the islamic behaviours wish is mohamed (pbuh) behaviours
that will bring us respect from others
i remember a story but not the whole but it s of a muslim student who was studyin abroad and his teacher had a pretty girl but our brother hasnt ever looked at her . the teacher was surprised from such behaviour coz everyone who sees his daughter cant stop lookin at her
so when ha asked him the muslim said it what my religion ordered me to do to not look at someone's women
so he becomes a muslim becoz of the behaviour of this real muslim boy
not like the youth of nowadays who r muslims but have anythin from islamic bhaviour
they r just imitatin the west blindly thinkin it s the best way to improove and that s why west have a bad impression on islam and they despise us
so it s better to turn back to our right religion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nami

PostSubject: Re: how can we show that islam is the right religion   Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:45 am

MashaAllah sis Nihed,,This s indeed a great story.This s wat Islam preaches.May Allah bless tatt brother.Thanx fr sharing this beautiful story my dear sis.Allah bless u too.
FiamanAllah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ILAHE

PostSubject: Re: how can we show that islam is the right religion   Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:03 am

mashallah dear sis nihed,it is interesting and teaching story.may ALLAH BLESS U.U ARE RIGHT THAT EVERY MUS SIS,BR SHOULD ACT ACORD TO ISLAMS RULES
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hasby rabbi

PostSubject: Re: how can we show that islam is the right religion   Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:21 am

Masha Allah sis Nihed very beautiful story.
Welcome here sis Ilahe...its an honour to have you here.

Allah bless us all
fi aman Allah

PostSubject: Re: how can we show that islam is the right religion   

Back to top Go down

how can we show that islam is the right religion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1